~ HOME | ABOUT | CONTACT ~


March 2, 2016

The Alien in the room...

I laughed out loud whenever I first heard the expression "Not Of This World." I had a friend who tattooed the Christian Apparel symbol on his neck some years ago and I was quite confused...

"What a strange thing to say," I thought...

Or is it?

After hearing that phrase, it resonated with me and, over time, felt truer than I had previously considered...

I believe it came from John 18:36, where Jesus says, "My kingdom is not of this world. If it were, my servants would fight to prevent my arrest by the Jewish leaders. But now my kingdom is from another place."

Then it really hit home... I'm not from here and this is not where I belong. I'm meant to make an impact for the Kingdom in my own unique way, then go back home whenever I'm through... 

No comments:

Post a Comment